TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions
SINGAPORE Science Centre Global Pte Ltd ( “SSCG” ) may amend these Terms and Conditions of Use from time to time as SSCG deems fit without notice. Kindly check the updated Terms and Conditions of Use, before proceeding with any purchase of the Services (as defined below).
- By using this website, you have agreed to comply and adhere to all the Terms and Condition without any modification.
- SSCG currently provides users with access to a rich collection of on-line resources, promotion, programmes and events as listed under the SSCG website (jointly or severally known as the “Services”). Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current Services, including the release of new SSCG resources, shall be subject to the Terms and Conditions of Use stated herein (as amended from time to time). In order to use the Service, you must obtain access to the World Wide Web, either directly or through devices that access web-based content, and pay any service fees associated with such access. In addition, you must have available and provide all equipment necessary to make such connection to the World Wide Web, including a computer and modem or other access device at your costs and expenses.
- NO EXCHANGE or CANCELLATION or request for reduction of prices can be made upon purchase of any of the Services under any circumstances and Services purchased are not transferable or assignable.
- NO REFUND / UPGRADE / DOWNGRADE of any of the Services purchased can be made under any circumstances.
- SSCG reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse registration to any person or party without cause or reason for the purchase of any of the Services.
- SSCG may postpone, cancel or stop any or all of the Services as it deems fit and/or due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of SSCG.
- Subject to the limitations set out in these Terms and Conditions and to the extent permitted by law, SSCG shall not be liable to you for any losses, damages, loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of goodwill or reputation, loss of production or business interruption costs, any exemplary or punitive damages or any type of indirect, consequential, special or incidental loss arising out of or in connection with the purchase of any of the Services on SSCG’s website, inability to us or delay in the Services provided under the SSCG’s website., Notwithstanding any clause to the contrary, SSCG’s maximum aggregate liability to you shall be the cost of your booking fees as set out in the confirmation email (whether for one event or series of connected events). To the extent permitted by law, neither SSCG nor any of our officers, directors, employees, representatives, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, distributors, affiliate (distribution) partners, licensees, agents or others involved in creating, sponsoring, promoting, or otherwise making available the site and its contents shall be liable for:-
- Any inaccuracy relating to the (descriptive) information (including rates, availability and ratings) of the service provider as made available on SSCG’s website,
- The Services rendered or the products offered by the education providers or other business partners;
- Any (personal) injury, death, property damage, or other (direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive) damages, losses or costs suffered, incurred or paid by you, whether due to (legal) acts, errors, breaches, (gross) negligence, willful misconduct, omissions, non-performance, misrepresentations, tort or strict liability by or (wholly or partly) attributable to the service provider or any of SSCG’s other business partners (including any of their employees, directors, officers, agents, representatives or affiliated companies) whose products or service are (directly or indirectly) made available, offered or promoted on or through the SSCG’s website, including any (partial) cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or any other event beyond SSCG’s control.
- Unless stated otherwise, the software required for SSCG services or available on the website and the intellectual property rights (including the copyrights) of the contents and information of and material on website are owned by SSCG, its suppliers, service providers and/or other business partners providing the Services. SSCG exclusively retains ownership of all rights, title and interest in and to (all intellectual property rights of) (the look and feel (including infrastructure) of) the SSCG website on which the Services is made available (including the guest reviews and translated content) and you are not entitled to copy, scrape, (hyper-/deep)link to, publish, promote, market, integrate, utilize, combine or otherwise use the content (including any translations thereof and the guest reviews) of SSCG’s brand without SSCG’s express written permission. To the extent that you would (wholly or partly) use or combine our (translated) content (including guest reviews) or would otherwise own any intellectual property rights in the SSCG website or any (translated) content or guest reviews, you hereby assign, transfer and set over all such intellectual property rights to SSCG at your costs and expenses. Any unlawful use or any of the aforementioned actions or behaviour will constitute a material infringement of SSCG’s intellectual property rights (including copyright and database right).
- To the extent permitted by law, these terms and conditions and the provision of SSCG’s Services under the SSCG’s website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Singapore law and any dispute arising out of these general terms and conditions and our services shall exclusively be submitted to the competent courts in Singapore.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid, unenforceable or non-binding, you shall remain bound by all other provisions hereof. In such event, such invalid provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and you will at least agree to accept a similar effect as the invalid, unenforceable or non-binding provision, given the contents and purpose of these terms and conditions.