CodeMonkey is a leading coding for kids program. Through its award-winning courses, millions of students learn how to code in real programming languages. CodeMonkey offers an engaging and enjoyable curriculum for schools, after-school clubs and camps as well as self-paced online courses to learn coding at home. Through the process, kids get to learn coding by solving a variety of puzzles that becomes progressively challenging and provide the right guidance at the right time.
CodeMonkey is the only program that systematically leads students on a path from Kindergarten through 8 grades where they build upon previous knowledge and learn the skillset needed to be prepared for high school Computer Science.
- International curriculum standards –
Common Core CSTA (US) UK, Australia
- Incorporates Mathematics & Literacy disciplines (STEM)
- Cultivates creativity, problem solving skills, logical and sequential thinking
- Progress is based on achievement and rewards
- Automated grading system with personalized feedback (formative assessment)
- Readily available teacher resources
- No prior coding experience
For more inquiries please contact [email protected].